The shooting of the second part of the Hollywood movie “Mamma Mia” last year at various locations on the island of Vis has aroused a lot of interest among film audiences around the world. Famous actors occupied Vis at the time and did the filming for the musical, and after a year of preparation, the film finally came to movie theaters around the world, including Germany.”Mama Mia 2″ premiered at the legendary cinema in Berlin’s Zoo in July 19, and the CNTB took the opportunity to present Croatia as an excellent location for film tourism. Namely, in cooperation with the PR agency Lieb Management, the CNTB invited 30 influencers to watch the premiere of the film together, ie to socialize for the purpose of promoting Croatia according to multipliers followed by a wide audience on social networks.During the opening of the event, the director of the CNTB Representation in Germany, Romeo Draghicchio, presented Croatia to the gathered influencers as an ideal destination for filming and emphasized the innovations in Croatian tourism and the development of trends, with special attention to the island of Vis. The attendees were also shown a promotional video of the Croatian National Football Association with Croatian football players and other celebrities, which provoked additional sympathy from the audience, from which they emphasized that they were cheering for Croatia.Influencers were satisfied with the event and immediately published the first content on social networks, as pointed out in the CNTB, and earlier the Representation in Germany, in cooperation with the Tourist Board of Split-Dalmatia County, gave a group study trip for print media to the island Vis to show the locations of the filming of Mamma Mia.In addition, HTZ, in cooperation with the tour operator FTi, has launched a promotional campaign (video) that will be shown in various German cinemas during the screenings of the film “Mamma Mia 2”. Promotion through filmmaking has proven to be very effective, and in recent years German production companies have also made films in Croatia, which has contributed to the continuation of the successful trend of Croatian tourism in the German market.Share on your social networks the announcement of the film in German, below attached.
Comments Published on November 3, 2018 at 7:27 pm Contact Adam: [email protected] | @_adamhillman Facebook Twitter Google+ Earlier this week, in preparation for Saturday’s rematch against Cazenovia, Skaneateles coach Joe Sindoni sat his team down in the film room. Instead of showing them highlights of this current iteration of Cazenovia, he rewound the clock to 2016, replaying the 51-0 Cazenovia win over Skaneateles in the first round of sectionals. “This group was formed by a very bad loss to Cazenovia two years ago,” Sindoni said. “They were freshman and sophomores and they played Caz, who won the sectionals that year, and they really put it on us. I said to the kids ‘That’s who you want to be. Here’s what you have to do to get there.’”On Saturday afternoon in the Carrier Dome, Skaneateles (10-0) enacted revenge against Cazenovia (8-2) in the Section III Class B championship, winning 41-10. From the first drive, when junior Nick Wamp caught a Pat Hackler 14-yard pass in the front right corner of the end zone, Hackler and Skaneateles dominated Cazenovia. The duo connected on another touchdown on the day, a 19 yard strike where Wamp “Mossed” his defender, Hackler said. “We’ve played together since we were six,” Wamp said. “We’ve always had that connection and we’re great friends.”On the second Skaneateles drive of the game, Hackler stood in the shotgun. He took a three step drop and fired a pass over the middle. Wamp outraced two Cazenovia defensive backs and hauled in the 52-yard catch, down to the Cazenova 27-yard line. AdvertisementThis is placeholder textThree plays later, Hackler evaded multiple tackles on a quarterback draw, high-stepping his way into the end zone for the second Skaneateles score of the game.Pat Hackler (10) threw three touchdowns and ran for another in the Skaneateles win. Max Freund | Asst. Photo EditorOn its only three drives of the first half, Skaneateles scored three touchdowns. Yet Cazenovia still had an opportunity to cut the Skaneateles lead to one possession before the end of the second quarter. In the final minute of the first half, Cazenovia senior James Pavelchak hauled in a crossing route from senior quarterback Drew Johnson at the 28 yard line. The wide receiver outran two Skaneateles linebackers and sprinted toward the left side of the end zone. As he and Hackler converged near the out of bounds line, Pavelchak outstretched the ball toward goal line. The two seniors stared at the referee for a decision: Pavelchak was one yard short with only four seconds remaining. On the next play, Skaneateles smothered junior running back Ryan Romagnoli for a two yard loss, forcing Cazenovia head coach Jay Steinhorst to call a timeout. Instead of risking an empty possession to throw for the endzone, Steinhorst elected to kick a field goal, cutting the lead to 20-10. “It looked like they had scored at the end of the half. To make that play and force them into a field goal there, that was a big win for us,” Sindoni said. “It saved them from having a little more momentum at the half.”In the second half, Skaneateles capitalized on a Cazenovia error. On the second Cazenovia drive of the half, Hackler stepped in front of a deep throw and returned it within 35 yards of the end zone. As he walked toward Sindoni to receive the ensuing play call, the Skaneateles student section shouted, “That’s our quarterback.”Skaneateles outscored Cazenovia 21-0 in the second half, a sign of his defense’s courage, Sindoni said.“I thought our defense showed a lot of resiliency,” he said. “My defensive coaches made adjustments and they worked.”As the clock ticked to zero, Skaneateles didn’t sprint on the field and rejoice. No one mobbed Sindoni or Hackler. Senior Will Frank, a few minutes after the game ended, remarked, “I just want the T-shirt.” Skaneateles didn’t want to celebrate the win. They were looking ahead to next weekend’s matchup against five-time state champion Chenango Forks. “We have a bigger look on the season,” Hackler said. “Our mindset is on Forks honestly.”
Share Winning Post: Swedish regulator pushes back on ‘Storebror’ approach to deposit limits August 24, 2020 UKGC hails ‘delivered efficiencies’ of its revamped licence maintenance service August 20, 2020 StumbleUpon Submit Related Articles Share UKGC launches fourth National Lottery licence competition August 28, 2020 The Racing Post is reporting that the government has published its initial ‘The Horserace Betting Levy Regulations 2017’, a draft legislation framework which could lead to the replacement of the existing levy system from this coming April.At present the replacement of the levy does not require ‘primary legislation’ with its new provisions being written by a government ‘statutory instrument’ (subordinate legislation). In order for the new Levy 2017 regulations to progress the mandate must gain the consent of both Houses of Parliament.In its primary function, new levy provisions will be extended to include UK operator remote betting operations which have been based offshore and so far been outside of existing legal order. UK racing expects the Levy 2017 to generate an extra £30-40 million for the sports funding.The UK government has pushed for an outright 10% levy charge on UK racing gross profits, which will be applied to all bookmakers that generate £500,000 in racing bets. The Racing Post reported: “The government considered the betting industry’s commercial payments to the racing industry, including media rights, in arriving at the rate.”Seeking to fulfil its mandate, the UK government has further notified the European Commission on 13 January of changes to the Levy System, in order to comply with European competition standards and fair business condition practices.The UK government and racing stakeholders plan to have new regulations in place by 1 April, however, the levy will not come into force until that approval is granted. Should there be delays, the existing levy scheme will continue to run until a new system is settled.Once implemented the new levy regulations will stand for a period of seven years until provisions can be reviewed by ministers.From 2018 the UK Gambling Commission will be in charge of collecting all UK racing bookmaker duties, with a new Racing Authority set-up to monitor the sports funding decisions. These changes will be enacted by way of a ‘legislative reform order’ later this year.